1. TERMS USED IN THE REGULATIONS AND THEIR DEFINITIONS
Arena Riga – Limited Liability Company Arēna Rīga, registration No. 40003724100, registered address: Skanstes iela 21, Riga, LV-1013, Latvia.
Arena – multi-functional hall Arena Riga and the adjacent land property located at Skanstes iela 21, Riga, Latvia.
Visitor – any person willing to attend or attending the Event in the Arena.
Processing – any activity performed with Personal Data or sets of Personal Data with or without automated means, such as collection, registration, organising, structuring, storage, adjustment or modification, etc.
Data Subject – an individual that can be directly or indirectly identified, including the employees, visitors and cooperation partners of Arena Riga.
Employee – an individual performing certain work under auspices of the employer based on the employment agreement and for the agreed compensation.
Event – musical concert, sports, entertainment event or any other event taking place in the Arena.
Organiser – an individual or legal entity organising the Event in the Arena.
Ticket Seller – a persona entitled to sell tickets for the Event.
Personal Data – any information directly or indirectly related to a person, or information that may allow direct or indirect identification of a person.
Cooperation Partner – any individual or Employee/representative of the legal entity who is using, has used or has expressed the wish to use any services provided by Arena Riga, or is related to such in any other way, including, but not limited to the Organisers, Ticket Sellers, box lessees and advertisers.
2. HOW DO THE REGULATIONS OPERATE
- Visitors of the Arena, including the persons subject to video surveillance;
- individuals – Cooperation Partners (including the potential, former and existing ones) as well as third parties who are receiving or providing any information to or from Arena Riga in connection with the provision of services (including contacts of Cooperation Partners, payers, etc.);
- Employees of Arena Riga (including trainees);
- Arena Riga website visitors.
3. AMENDING THE REGULATIONS
4. PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER AND ITS CONTACT DETAILS
- The controller of processing of Personal Data is Arena Riga, registration number: 40003724100, registered address: Skanstes iela 21, Riga, LV-1013, Latvia.
- For contact details and communication regarding processing of Personal Data and any related issues, one should use electronic mail address email@example.com or write to the mailing address: Skanstes iela 21, Riga, LV-1013, with a note “Attn. Person responsible for data safety management”.
5. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
- Categories of Personal Data, under which Arena Riga is mainly receiving, transferring and processing such, are as follows:
- data resulting from video surveillance;
- physical access data: name, surname, photo of the Employee, location in the territory of Arena Riga;
- identification data: name, surname, personal identity number, date of birth;
- contact details: address, phone number, e-mail address, company, position;
- professional data: education, position, place of work;
- personal data of special category.
6. LEGAL GROUNDS AND PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
- Arena Riga is primarily processing Personal Data:
- video surveillance and physical access control is carried out to prevent or detect criminal offences in relation to the protection of property and vitally important interests of persons; to control access to premises of Arena Riga; to ensure safety of infrastructure, Employees and Visitors, including to prevent, detect and investigate theft of items belonging to Arena Riga, its Employees and Visitors, to prevent or detect physical threat to safety of Employees and Visitors of Arena Riga;
- to perform the requirements of laws and regulations: to perform the duties set forth in external laws and regulations binding upon Arena Riga;
- to enter into and to perform employment agreements: to evaluate the skills of a candidate, to enter into the employment agreement and to ensure performance of the employment agreement;
- to enter into and to perform agreements: to enter into the agreement with a Cooperation Partner and to provide for its performance;
- to implement legitimate interests of Arena Riga arising from the existing obligations of Arena Riga and the Cooperation Partner or from the concluded agreement, or from the law;
- for website maintenance and improvement of its operation.
7. PERSONAL DATA RECIPIENTS
- Arena Riga shall not disclose Personal Data or any information acquired during the provision of services and operation of the agreement to any third parties, except:
- if data must be transferred to a third party concerned under the concluded agreement to perform any function required for performance of the agreement or delegated under the law;
- according to express and unambiguous consent of an individual;
- to persons specified in external laws and regulations after their reasonable request and in the procedure and amount specified in external laws and regulations.
8. DURATION OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
- Personal Data are processed in the European Union/European economic Area (EU/EEA).
- Personal Data will be processed only for as long as necessary:
- a video surveillance recording is stored for not more than 30 days from the date of its creation, unless the record contains information required to attain a specific purpose. In such event, the record is stored until clarification of the issue that has arisen or until completion of the respective investigation;
- the period of storage of other Personal Data may be justified by an agreement, legitimate interests of Arena Riga or the applicable laws and regulations (such as accounting laws, etc.).
9. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- Arena Riga takes care of privacy and protection of Personal Data, respects the rights of individuals to lawful Processing of Personal Data in compliance with the applicable laws and regulations: Personal Data Protection Law, Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (the Regulation) and other applicable laws and regulations in the area of privacy and data processing by using reasonably available organisational, financial and technical resources.
- Arena Riga may use approved data processors to process Personal Data. In such event, Arena Riga shall take the required measures to ensure that such data processors process Personal Data in accordance with the instructions of Arena Riga and in compliance with the applicable laws and regulations, and shall require taking appropriate safety measures.
10. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
- To receive information specified by laws and regulations regarding processing of his/her Personal Data by Arena Riga.
- To request, in accordance with the laws and regulations, from Arena Riga access to his/her Personal Data, to supplement, correct, delete such or restrict their processing; the right to object to processing of his/her Personal Data, including objecting to processing of Personal Data carried out by Arena Riga based on the lawful (legitimate) interests of Arena Riga, as well as the right to transferability of his/her Personal Data and withdrawing the consent to processing of his/her Personal Data.
- A request to implement the rights may be submitted:
- in writing, personally in the office of Arena Riga at Skanstes iela 21, Riga, LV-1013, by presenting the identification document;
- by electronic mail, signed with a secure electronic signature and by sending to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. PERIOD OF VALIDITY OF THE REGULATIONS
Limited Liability Company Arēna Rīga