Contact us for VIP box rental options: firstname.lastname@example.org
The attendance of visitors shall be organised at “Green Safety Level” in the main sectors (people, who have completed the vaccination process and people, who have a history of having recovered from Covid-19 irrespective of age), and a separate zone for families with children in the “Family Sectors”. The number of seats in the Family Sectors is limited.
At the entrance to the main sectors all attendees, regardless of their age, will be obliged to present a Covid-19 certificate corresponding to the “Green level of safety”, as well as ID and an entrance ticket. Persons under the age of 12 will be admitted, if a Covid-19 certificate confirms the fact of Covid-19 infection in the past, since this age group is not vaccinated at the moment.
All attendees of the main sectors are obliged to verify before buying the tickets that the following requirements will be complied with:
- A valid Covid-19 certificate recognised in the European Union must be possessed, confirming a completed vaccination course or having a Covid-19 infection in the past (certificate of a tested person will not be valid for admission);
- Attendees must verify that the Covid-19 certificate is valid on the day of the event (certain period after the vaccination course has passed, period of the fact of illness has not expired). Conformity of a certificate may be tested (selecting the scenario for the “green” level of safety”): https://covid19sertifikats.lv/verify;
- ID document (passport or ID card) is required for the purposes of visitor identification upon the verification of certification.
The Family Sectors (304-310) shall be open for attendees, if the following requirements are complied with:
- Children must arrive at the arena accompanied by their parents;
- The parents must demonstrate an interoperable Covid-19 certificate confirming a completed course of vaccination or the fact of illness (in compliance with the “Green” safety level);
- Children under the age of 12 will be admitted to the games without demonstrating the certificate (QR code);
- Children, who have attained the age of 12, but who do not have a Covid-19 certificate that confirms the fact of illness or vaccination, will have to demonstrate the test certificate (negative test result of a Covid-19 test performed within 48 hours prior to the event by determining SARS-CoV-2 virus RNA, or a negative test result of a test performed within 6 hours prior to the event by determining the SARS-CoV-2 antigen test);
- All safety measures of the “Yellow safety regime” determined for the organisation of events shall be observed in the Family Sectors – fixed, personalised seats that have been mutually arranged observing a 2 m distance, a separate entrance to the arena, epidemiological requirements, face masks shall be used.
Ticket prices depending on the sector will be 15, 22 or 29 euros, with discounted prices available to schoolchildren, students, pensioners and disabled persons (final prices 12, 17 or 24 euros, respectively). Discounted tickets will be valid for admission to the arena, when presented together with a relevant certificate. Ticket prices in Family Sectors will be 15 euros or 12 euros for schoolchildren, students, retired or disabled persons.
Ticket prices have been determined as final prices for the purchaser when buying a ticket on the internet. The specified prices include both the ticket sale charge and arena service charge.
The doors of the arena will be open for visitors 1 hour and 30 minutes before each game. Please arrive for the games promptly, because the inspection process for each person takes more time than usual.
The tickets are available from the website of Dinamo Rīga www.dinamoriga.lv, by visiting the Ticketssection of the website and from Biļešu Serviss ticket offices.